Join us remotely or in-person for a unique and fun event benefiting three client-directed charities. This is open for friends and family too. Please invite them to join in.
You can participate at home on your own schedule or start the walk at our office on Friday, September 18, anytime from 2 - 6 p.m.
There is a suggested $10 minimum entry donation for each participant with the proceeds going to three client nominated charities.
Each participant will receive a t-shirt and other exciting Savaglia swag.
If you participate from home:
- We’ll mail your t-shirt(s) and race swag to you.
- Complete your virtual run/walk before September 20.
- Plan your “course.” 4.01K (see why we chose that length?) is about 2.5 miles. If you walk 1.25 miles and return to your starting location, you’ve completed the race. There are about 12 blocks to a mile. Walk about 15 blocks and return and you will be close enough!
- Take some selfies wearing your Savaglia t-shirts and send your photos to info@Savaglia.com.
If you participate on race day from our office:
- Stop by on September 18, from 2 - 6 p.m.
- Registration will be in our outdoor courtyard to promote social distancing and safety.
- T-shirts will be provided at registration.
- Refreshments and snacks will be available to ensure you stay hydrated and well fueled.
- The walk/run-friendly “course” (all on area sidewalks) will be mapped out.
- We’ll photograph your group as you cross the finish line!
Why wait? Click the registration button on the right. We'll then reach out to you to gather your t-shirt sizes, participant names, and the name of your nominated charity. We'll also provide more detailed event information and instructions on how you can send in your donation.
Date and Time
Fri, Sep 18, 2020
2:00p - 6:00p CST
Savaglia Financial Advisors office or Virtually at home
This event may be subsidized in whole or in part by a product sponsor or issuer.